Sunday, August 21, 2011

S(1day)


Sunday is the first day of the week, and in my opinion the day you got to go the hardest. So I want to start out by praising the GOOD LORD who raised me....im able to do so after observing and enjoying HIS holy day of rest.

I hate how everyone talks about how these celebrities have sold their souls. Does what another person does matter? If I like someones music, and they sell their soul to the devil, am i a devil worshipper because i like the music? I dont listen to any of the musicians for advice in life anyway...I listen because it sounds good. Listening to devil worshippers would really be bad if your listening to them for wisdom...but just because a devil worshipper does something i find amusing...it doesnt in any means mean i prefer the devil. The devil wouldnt be a problem if it werent for amusing things. Lets take a beautiful woman. Lets say I'm attracted to her. Then she sells her soul to the devil...im not in sin if i remain attracted to her...im in sin if i start doing devilish shit she tells me. Of course I wouldnt keep company with devil worshippers, but I dont think just because I enjoy something creative a devil worshipper did that makes me a devil also. May GOD forgive me if I'm wrong.

Im happy for Larry Fitzgerald but I wonder is it really neccesary to report how much money he makes on a nationally syndicated medium? What if everybodies paycheck was public information? LOL...some of you dont even want to tell your husbands and wives and children what you make! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Pause Volume Up Volume Down