Friday, August 12, 2011

The Amazing Moving Tree


Im home, feeling like myself again. Feeling like a man(cause footballs back!). Im so amped about it, I'm remexing the Tupacs back song in my head. Replacing Tupac (may the war thugs understand) with football.! Footballs back!..footballs back!..i got something too watch now that footballs back! Suddenly I'm realizing why writers get paid. Cuz television got that buuhllshit! Wow, which reminds me, I heard on the news this evening nine horses died of DEHYDRATION!(May the LORD have mercy!) That has got to be a terrible death in this heat. Call me superstitious, but I get afraid of GOD's wrath when I see things suffer.(SMH)...anywayz..whats up world! Goooooood Mourning Vietnaaaam! (I've never watched that movie.)

Well...I know all that is random as hell, but its all I really feel like doing at this point. Im about to take a shower. Signig off, its the Amazing Moving Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Pause Volume Up Volume Down