Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can I See Your I.D.

Call it coincidental, but while watching television, I was brought back to a conversation I had with my Father earlier this week about people having an unseen but still tangible type spiritual connection. He contacted me out of the blue and told me he was worried about me. He had heard about this heat wave we were having here in Texas and he called to reiterate to me the need to be careful. Coincidentally I had a story for him where I had experienced a little heat exhaustion while changing a tire. My bout with heat exhaustion further solidified his faith in this unseen but still tangible connection people have with each other, because as he started to explain, he really called because he supposedly had a bad vibe. Now again, like I said before, you can call it coincidental, but it does make you stop and think. ......Now what sparked all this, was another interesting coinkydink I experienced today. While watching sportscenter, I learned of the Green Bay Packer Player Desmond Bishop, the linbacker (?) who was denied meeting with the president because he didnt have his I.D. Now this may sound silly but, my name is Desmond and I was in a situation today where I needed my id and didnt have it. (Actually, this is something I do alot, a rather bad habit of mine that I never saw as such an offense that it could harm someone. Actaully I do this sooo much people around me kknow it to be part of my personality(not haviing my id). People say things like you always leaving your Id! LOL..Ive heard that A LOT in my life...which made me wonder if this other Desmond had the same problem. I mean if thats out of his character, I mean whoa, what a time to slip up and forget ID! But what if by some chance, because my name is Desmond and I Forgot my idea today, I affected another desmond with this connection and made him lose his idea. Or maybe losing ids is somehow connected to having the name Desmond?! I know it sounds silly, but it still makes you think! Do you know any Desmonds? Makes me want to do a national Desmond Study! lol I would know on the first day if i was right! I would send for them all to come to one place...sit them all in a room, and ask them all to give me their ID. The sheer numbers would be proof enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Pause Volume Up Volume Down